Convenient ER Scheduling for Patients and Families
Welcome to Saint Michael’s Medical Center in Newark, NJ, where prompt and convenient care is just a click away. With “GetCareNow,” our innovative online reservation option, you can secure your arrival time at our Emergency Department from the comfort of your own home.
At Saint Michael’s Medical Center, we understand that medical situations can be stressful. That’s why we’ve introduced GetCareNow, empowering you to reserve your spot and minimize your wait time. Our user-friendly platform ensures that you receive the attention you need when you need it most.
For life-threatening emergencies call 9-1-1.
Select an Arrival Time
While GetCareNow reserves your spot in the Emergency Room, it does not guarantee you will be seen at the exact time due to varying urgency of medical needs and patient volumes.
Wait at home for your
scheduled arrival time
easy to use
Helps us to better serve
Why Choose GetCareNow?
- Same Day Arrival Time: No more waiting in busy ER waiting area. Select your emergency room visit arrival time at a time convenient for you.
- Less Waiting, More Healing: We value your time. With GetCareNow, experience reduced wait times and get the care you deserve quicker.
- For Caregivers: Streamline your patient’s visit. Plan their ER trips easily, ensuring they get prompt attention.
Our Commitment to YOU
- Dedicated to the Local Community: As a pillar in the community for decades, we’re dedicated to enhancing healthcare access for everyone.
- Quality Care Every Time: Our trained professionals are ever-ready. Whether it’s an emergency or a regular check-up, count on us for unparalleled care.
- Patient-Centric Approach: We listen, understand, and prioritize your health needs. With GetCareNow, we’ve taken another step to make healthcare more responsive and hassle-free.
News & Articles
This article originally appeared February 20, 2024 in Becker's Clinical Leadership. Nancy Bisco, BSN, RN, has many life lessons to share after her 50-year career, most of which was spent in leadership roles. Ms. Bisco said she knew she wanted to be a nurse when she...
February has been designated Black History Month and National Cancer Prevention Month, and it is the ideal time to examine how to address the trend of the Black/ African-American population suffering with the highest cancer mortality rates
Saint Michael’s, a member of Prime Healthcare, recently restarted its volunteer program after putting it on pause during the pandemic.