A Strong History, An Even Stronger Future
The sign of a healthy community is a healthy hospital. And in Newark, Saint Michael’s Medical Center continues to be a vital part of this vibrant city. We have been providing high-quality, compassionate care to this community for nearly 150 years, and nurses help us to continue delivering quality care.
Nurses are an essential part of Saint Michael’s Medical Center and play an important role in the treatment and care of our patients. Start a new career path and join us in delivering exceptional care to Newark and Greater Newark communities. Our nurses grow professionally, work on diverse teams, and make a difference in the lives of others every day.
Find your career opportunity at the only top 100 Hospital in New Jersey rated by Fortune/Merative:
- Director of Nursing – ICU: Full time
- RN Unit Supervisor – Medical/Surgical: Full-time Days
- Nurse Practitioner Infectious Disease: Full-time / Part-time
- RN Angiography: Full-time Nights
- RN Cardiac Cath Lab: Full time / Part time / Per Diem
- RN Cardiac Recovery: Full-time Nights / Part-time Days & Nights
- RN Emergency Room: Full time / Part Time / Per Diem
- RN Infectious Disease: Full-time Days / Part Time
- RN Medical/Surgical: Full-time Days & Nights / Per Diem
- RN Intensive Care Unit: Full-time Days & Nights / Per Diem
- RN Float: Full-time Days / Nights
- RN Operating Room: Full-time Days
- RN Wound Care: Full-time Days
- Nurse Practitioner – Employee Health: Full time
- RN Endoscopy: Full-Time Days / Per Diem
- RN Navigator Cancer Screening: Part Time
- RN Psychiatric: Full-Time Nights
2022 Benefits Guide Saint Michael’s Medical Center
2022 Per Diem Benefits Guide Saint Michael’s Medical Center
If you have any questions or want to speak with one of our recruiters, please contact us at 973-877-5255 or complete the form below.